Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Has Sprung

Winter to spring is my favorite season change. I love leaving the house in the morning and not be frozen on my drive to work. I love seeing all the trees get green and flowers bloom. I love being able to leave the house in shorts and flip-flops. As you can tell I am not a fan of winter –it is probably a good thing I live in Las Vegas because I will DEFINITELY take a hot summer over a cold, snowy winter. So, in honor of the coming of spring I have compiled a list of the top 10 reasons why I love spring.

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love Spring
10. Trees get their leaves back
9. No more bundling up to go outside
8. Tank tops
7. Flip-flops
6. Shorts
5. Running outside
4. American Idol
3. Sun roof weather
2. It stays lighter later
1. Time to get tan

Ryan and I went out to Red Rock a couple of weeks ago to hike around. It is amazing how this place is only minutes from the city. The weather was great. Here are a few pics from the day.




3 comments:

Chris and Shelly said...

Stinkin' cute! Are you even make-up less? Although you are one of those people who could easily pull it off! That is a good sign:)

Hibbard Family said...

what a cute couple

The Draper's said...

You two make a stinkin' cute couple Megan! We need to get together!