Monday, February 16, 2009

Cut the Cord


Yep, it’s time….time to cut the cord and move out of my parent’s house. I thoroughly enjoy the free rent, free food, but there comes a time when a girl needs to break herself from her parents and learn to survive on her own. The more I think about the more excited I get about the idea. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE my parents and have a great relationship with them, but the time has come to leave. Now the hard part… finding somewhere to live and someone(s) to live with.

3 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

YAY! How fun an exciting. Good luck finding good roommates, I am sure you will find some

Chris and Shelly said...

There is nothing like house or apt shopping. That sounds like fun. We need to throw you a shower or something:)

Jen said...

Cool! Good for you. It's so fun to have your own place but still be able to stop by your parents' whenever. I hear there will soon be a spot in Janelle's house. :)