Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Megan's Weekly Line-up

I am really not a big TV watcher -I don’t just sit in front of the “tube” and surf through channels because I have nothing to do, because honestly if I had time to do that I would fill it with much more meaningful activities. (I am not trying to bash on tube surfers, it’s just not my thing.) Anyway, I have a few shows that I make sure I watch every week. I have blogged about some of them in past blogs, like my confession to being addicted to American Idol and mind numbing reality shows. This season I have picked up a new show…24. So, this means by mid-February I will have a show to watch every night Sunday through Thursday.

Here is the line-up...


Sunday: Desperate Housewives–I have been watching Housewives since the first season. I love it and am totally addicted!!






Monday: 24 –This is my first season with 24 and already I am hooked.


Tuesday: American Idol –Idol doesn’t officially start for another few weeks. As big of a fan as I am the whole try out part really doesn’t do it for me. I like it when they actually start performing and I can vote.
Yes….I vote!!
Wednesday: American Idol…This is the issue with Idol, it is on TWO nights a week. That is a pretty big commitment and very time consuming.


Thursday: The Office –Hands down one of the funniest show on TV. I LOVE The Office. Ryan and I have been watching it with Andy and Holly this past season so Thursday’s have kind of turned into our “hang-out, watch Office and eat ice cream” night, which makes Thursdays even better.


Only because I am a teacher….
“TV. If kids are entertained by two letters, imagine the fun they'll have with twenty-six. Open your child's imagination. Open a book.” ~Author Unknown

8 comments:

The Utley's said...

Ummm...where's my invite for the thursday "watch the office and eat ice cream" party??

Jen said...

Ha, I love that you have a show a night too! I'm glad you got into 24. That's Todd's favorite shows and definitely in my top 3, although we wantch it on DVD when the season is over--I couldn't wait every week.

And this year I have gotten a bit more into AI. That's an addicting show. The Lie to Me show on Wednesday after it was surprisingly good last week, although it's on at the same time as LOST, so it loses and gets taped.

And yes yes yes to The Office.

kaysi van dyke fox said...

i love desperate housewives!! so good!! i cant believe the bachelor isnt on your monday lineup!! its amazing this season!! im in love with jason!! you should start watching it!! its really good!! haha.

Foxs said...

Stacey, consider this your official invite to office nights. YOu can bring the ice cream this week!! :)

Foxs said...

Jen, 24 is totally addicting. I watched the last season on DVD...it's frusterating haveing to wait every week. My dad calls it a cocain!! That's right you are into Lost. I hear great things about that show, but there just isn't enough days in the week!!

Foxs said...

Kaysi, I haven't watched Bachelor in FOREVER! I have heard it is really good this season, though!

Monica McCoy said...

Amrican Idol is a huge committment, but it must be done. I agree, you just get sucked right in!

Hibbard Family said...

I'm with you with not watching much tv, I'd rather read or sleep. BUT, I can't live without my housewives since I am just as desperate most of the time. And also, like you need an excuse to eat ice cream?! I can't see or eat ice cream without thinking of you, you are the ice cream dive of the Belingheri family!