Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

Today was a great Cinco de Mayo. I ate LOTS of yummy food and I learned an important lesson about graduation announcements....

This Saturday is my graduation ceremony. I didn't plan on sending out announcements, but at the last minute I changed my mind. When I went by the bookstore to pick some up there was only five left. Seeing as how graduation is in five days I should be grateful I am even getting that many. So, I have five announcements to send out and have to decide who gets them. I would make my own, which, if I have more time would be pretty easy. But if I had more time there would probably be more announcements left for me to buy. Next time I graduate from college I will be sure to buy the announcements sooner so I can avoid this issue all together.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, you're graduating this week!!! That's so exciting. Funny about the announcements. Have fun this weekend. I loved my college graduation because it was more low-key than high school (maybe because we were older) but it also felt fantastic because you work so much harder in college.

Congrats!

Hibbard Family said...

You should do a mass email..... maybe you should do less watching of "american idol" and more announcement-planning :) j/k!!!!

Hibbard Family said...

p.s. - i'm really proud of you!