Friday, December 19, 2008

Teacher Moment



I had a "teacher moment" a couple of days ago. At the end of my class on Wednesday one of my students asked if I could quiet the class down so she could give me something. After I did she told me the whole class signed a Christmas card for me. They were passing it around the class and I didn't even notice. My students are so thoughtful. Just when I think I haven't been an effective teacher and wondering what kind f impression I am leaving on them they go and do something like this! Call me corny, but it almost brought me to tears. I think some of the students were hoping I'd cry! :) This almost makes up for the "F---- you Ms. B" I found on the magazine.

1 comment:

Hibbard Family said...

Oh even though they say "f-you" I'm sure thats just their way of saying "welove you!"