Friday, April 11, 2008

American Idol disappointment


I am a pretty big fan of American Idol. I watch the show every week, I call at the end to vote for contestants and I get upset when the people I like get kicked off. I have a few favorites this season, one of which is Michael Johns. He is a great singer and performer, someone who I thought could win the whole competition. So I didn't watch the results show on Wednesday because I didn't think they were going to kick anyone off -it was a special Idol Gives Back charity event thing to raise money. Anyway, so I am driving to school this morning listening to the radio and I heard shocking news....Michael Johns got voted off the show!! I couldn’t believe it. This guy is really good; one of the best this season. He has great performances every week. (Here is this week's performance.) He will probably still go and make it big, like most of the good ones do, but I think he could have won the whole thing. Maybe last week wasn't his best performance but there are definitely worse contestants.

1 comment:

Monica McCoy said...

I soooo agree with you. I was mad about him leaving the show. What a shock. How is school going?