Sunday, October 26, 2008

Semi-Recent Random Happenings

As promised here is a new blog post that will have NOTHING to do with school/work. (I do have a life outside of work!)
Megan's Wedding
Rita, Megan, me, Jenna


Family Park Day

Last weekend my fam and I went to Spring Mountain Ranch for a day of of food, family and fun. The kiddos loved running around, playing with their cousins, and the weather was perfect.




Prego, me, Stacey and Holly

It is not a family BBQ without a game of baseball!!


Dinner with friends

Shelly was in town for a few days so some of my girlfriends from high school and I went out to eat at Metro pizza and catch up on each others' lives.
Jessica, Shelly, Amy, me and Daja

Tourists

Ryan and I went to the Bellagio the other night to see the gardens and watch the water show. I felt like at total tourist taking pictures. I have probably been to the show at least a dozen times, but it never gets old -especially the gardens. I am always amazed at what they can do.
Ryan and I just outside the gardens int he Bellagio -the random lady I asked to take the picture must have turned the camera that's why the picture isn't straight.


This is the best picture I could get...not sure how to use the settings on my camera so the picture doesn't come out so dark! Any suggestions...??

7 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

Fun! I wish so bad I could have been there this weekend to see all of you guys. So who is Ryan???

Jen said...

SO, Ryan debuts on your blog. :) Todd and I were at Red Robin Friday night and we saw you and (I assume) Ryan looking at baseball cards. We were totally stalkers, but I would've felt even more stupid if we had banged on the window and waved at you, like we were puppies in a store.

I love all the pictures in this post.

Joy Salmon said...

Megan! I am so happy that I found you on Blogger... don't you love blogging??? I think I am seriously addicted to it...
anyways, your blog is super cute and I think I saw you at the russel road park like two saturdays ago for soccer.... I wasn't sure if it was you but now I am pretty sure it was.... e-mail me at j5jubilee@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to view my blog... talk to you later!

Brian and Megan said...

Aww Megan! I love the wedding pictures you put up! I look sleepy in the one of me and you! That was such a GREAT Day!! I am so happy that you were able to be apart of it with me! Love you sweetie!

Hibbard Family said...

I think Ryan should feel very proud that he has finally made it on your blog! You have such cute neices and nephews.

The Utley's said...

You and Ryan make such a cute couple! Does he know that he has made an appearance on the bloggety-blog??? Great family pics, though! I need the picture of tori and the one of Ty playing baseball...

The Utley's said...

Also...who's the kid in the red shirt in the picture with Ty and Dad? What is it about our family and random kids flocking towards us when we play games...appearently we are cool people!